I am a practitioner of Chinese Medicine – Herbalism, Acupuncture, Chinese Nutrition and Tuina, I also specialise in Yang Sheng ‘Nurturing Life’ Face Reading and Facial Diagnosis.
For the past 30 years I have been teaching the skills of Chinese Medicine at Graduate and Post-graduate level both in Ireland and internationally.
One of my big passions is the art of Yang-Sheng or “Nurturing Life”, based on the ancient philosophy of living in harmony with the world and yourself. Food and lifestyle being the focus. This is linked to the areas of rejuvenation which is another passion of mine and the subject of my new book Nourishing Life The Yang Sheng Way Nutrition and Lifestyle Advice from Chinese Medicine.
Explore my website and discover a whole new world of healing and well-being, through tried-and-tested methods used by Chinese healers for thousands of years.
Face Reading and Facial Diagnosis
Face Reading and its importance as a diagnostic tool in clinic. The face is a very valuable tool to help us understand the physiology of the body. This ancient technique used in Chinese Medicine for thousands of years not only helps us understand someone’s health but also their personality, likes and dislikes, abilities and passions.
Sign up for Workshop News
- Applied Facial Diagnosis – Online Course May 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st 2021. Times 17.00-20.00 GMT
- TCM Kongress Online Rothenburg ob der Tauber Germany. May 15th 2021
- Golden Path Online Workshops August 21st & 28th, Sept 11th & 25th 2021. Times 17.00-20.00 GMT
- Applied Facial Diagnosis – Online Course Sept 13th,20th, 27th and Oct 4th 2021 Times 17.00-20.00 GMT
- International Feng Shui Guild – Introduction to Face Reading online hour talk. Nov 19th, 2021 1pm Eastern. This talk is open to everyone
- Golden Path In Person Workshops 26th and 27th March 2022. Dublin, Ireland.