I am a practitioner of Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture, Herbalism, Nutrition and Tuina, and I am also a specialist in Face Reading, Facial Diagnosis, Rejuvenation and Yang Sheng.
For the past 27 years I have been teaching the skills of Chinese Medicine at Graduate and Post-graduate level both in Ireland and internationally.
One of my big passions is the art of Yang-Sheng or “Nourishing Life”, based on the ancient philosophy of living in harmony with the world and yourself.
Food and lifestyle being the focus. This is linked to the areas of rejuvenation which is another passion of mine and the subject of my new book Nourishing Life The Yang Sheng Way Nutrition and Lifestyle Advice from Chinese Medicine.
Explore my website and discover a whole new world of healing and well-being, through tried-and-tested methods used by Chinese healers for thousands of years.
Face Reading and Facial Diagnosis
Face Reading and its importance as a diagnostic tool in clinic. The face is a very valuable tool to help us understand the physiology of the body. This ancient technique used in Chinese Medicine for thousands of years not only helps us understand someone’s health but also their personality, likes and dislikes, abilities and passions.
- Yang Sheng Consultations Online. Webinar 9pm (Irish Time). https://netofknowledge.com/OnlineGatheringsForCommunity
- Golden Path Workshops Dublin, Ireland. October 10-11 2020
- Facial Diagnosis Workshops
Shanbally House. Co Tipperary, Ireland
September 11th-12th 2020
- Introduction to Face Reading
Shanbally House Co Tipperary, Ireland
September 13th 2020
- Yang Sheng in the 21st Century – Food as the Original Medicine International Symposium on Acupuncture-Moxibustion Amsterdam, the Netherlands. September 25th-26th 2020